CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the struggle between the President and Congress to shape US foreign policy from World War II, through Vietnam, Operation Desert Storm , to the Clinton Administration's policy in Somalia. Case studies are included.
- Author BiographyPhilip J. Briggs is professor of political science at East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Author(s)Philip J. Briggs
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1994
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteports.
- Weight408 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.