CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates how the structure and use of space developed and changed in cities, and examines the role of different societal groups in shaping urbanism.
- Author BiographyAndrew T. Creekmore, III is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Northern Colorado. As part of his graduate work, he completed a Fulbright Fellowship in Turkey from 2002 to 2003. Creekmore's research areas include Near Eastern archaeology, High Plains archaeology, and archaeogeophysics. He is especially interested in how people organize themselves in space, in contexts ranging from Native American mobile forager campsites in the Rocky Mountains and Front Range of Colorado to Bronze Age cities of the Near East. Creekmore has conducted research in Turkey, Israel, Syria, Iraq, the eastern United States, and the plains of Colorado. His most recent publication in the area of urbanism and geophysics is in Archaeological Prospection. Kevin D. Fisher is Assistant Professor of Eastern Mediterranean Archaeology at the University of British Columbia. He has been involved in archaeological research projects in Cyprus, Greece, Jordan, Guatemala, Peru, Canada, and the United States. Since 2008, he has been co-director of the Kalavasos and Maroni Built Environments (KAMBE) Project, a National Science Foundation-funded effort to explore the relationship between Late Bronze Age urbanism and social change on the island of Cyprus. Fisher's research interests include the social dynamics of built environments, urbanism, the origins and development of complex societies in the Eastern Mediterranean and Near East, and the application of geospatial and digital technologies in archaeological research. He has published widely on these topics in journals including the Journal of Mediterranean Archaeology and the Journal of Anthropological Archaeology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note69 b/w illus. 12 maps
- Weight1100 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAndrew T. Creekmore,III
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.