Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays which is written by contemporary scholars on the practice and theory of art history as it responds to institutions as diverse as art galleries and museums, publishing houses and universities, school boards and professional organizations, political parties and multinational corporations.
- Author BiographyElizabeth C. Mansfield is Associate Professor of Art History at the University of the South. Her research focuses on art historiography and European art of the 18th and 19th centuries. She edited and contributed to Art History and Its Institutions (2002).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Mansfield
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.