All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe availability of bitter-sweet chocolates coupled with our access to a global food market and unique ingredients has created an interest in artisan chocolates. This book shows how to recreate their different flavours at home through the use of herbs, flowers, chillies, spices and many other ingredients, and is aimed at the chocolate enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyAndrew Garrison Shotts, former pastry chef for Guittard Chocolate and owner of Garrison Confections, has broken new ground in the chocolate industry with the development of his artisan chocolate line. Shotts has accumulated a wealth of prestigious honors during his career. He was named one of Pastry Art & Design's 'Ten Best Pastry Chefs in America' and was recognized as a Top Ten Artisanal Chocolatier by USA Today. He lives in Providence, USA.
- Author(s)Andrew Garrison Shotts
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.