All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis text outlines both practical and theoretical approaches in making Australian foreign policy.
- Author BiographyMichael Wesley is Senior Lecturer in Politics and International Relations, University of New South Wales. Allan Gyngell has had a long career in making, advising on and implementing Australian foreign policy. He headed the Interational Division of the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, and has been posted to many countries since joining the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1969. He was foreign policy adviser to former Prime Minister Paul Keating from 1993 until 1996. He is Executive Director of the Lowy Institute for International Policy.
- Author(s)Allan Gyngell,Michael Wesley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 graphs
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.