CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers the first conceptually rigorous analysis of the political and institutional underpinnings of Brazil's recent rise. Using Brazil as a case study in multiparty presidentialism, the authors argue that Brazil's success stems from the combination of a constitutionally strong president and a robust system of checks and balances.
- Author BiographyAuthor Marcus Andre Melo: Marcus Andre Melo is a professor of Political Science at Federal University of Pernambuco. He is also director of the Center for the Study of Public Policy (NEPPU). Author Carlos Pereira: Carlos Pereira is a professor of Political Economy and Public Policy at the Brazilian School of Public and Business Administration EBAPE at Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV).
- Author(s)Carlos Pereira,Marcus Andre Melo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.