All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStories of hope and quirky survival in the city of Detroit colored by Caribbean culture and memory.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Detroit, Lolita Hernandez is the author of Autopsy of an Engine and Other Stories from the Cadillac Plant, winner of a 2005 PEN Beyond Margins Award. She is also the author of two chapbooks, Quiet Battles and snakecrossing. She is a 2012 Kresge Literary Arts fellow, and her poetry and fiction have appeared in a wide variety of literary publications. After over thirty-three years as a UAW worker at General Motors, she now teaches in the creative writing department in the University of Michigan Residential College.
- Author(s)Lolita Hernandez
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMade in Michigan Writers
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.