All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionA cancer survivor who has himself been treated at the center, Olson imbues this history with humor, passion, and humanity.
- Author BiographyJames S. Olson is the Texas State University System Regents Professor of History at Sam Houston State University. He has written and edited dozens of books, including Bathsheba's Breast: Women, Cancer, and History, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)James Stuart Olson
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note23 Halftones, black and white
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.