All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn an increasingly mobile world with mounting concerns about the states' control of borders and migration, passports and citizenship rights matter more than ever. This book asks what citizenship ceremonies can tell us about how citizenship is understood through empirical research in the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, the Netherlands and Ireland.
- Author BiographyBridget Byrne is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Manchester, UK. She is the author of White Lives: The Interplay of 'Race', Class and Gender in Everyday Life, and her work has been published in journals including Citizenship Studies, Ethnic and Racial Studies, Sociology, Sociological Review and Feminist Theory. She is also a member of CoDE (Centre on the Dynamics of Ethnicity) at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Bridget Byrne
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 210 p.
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.