All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a study of contemporary politics in Ethiopia through an empirical focus on language policy, citizenship, ethnic identity and gender.
- Author BiographyLahra Smith is Assistant Professor in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. She has written extensively on ethnic identity, elections and political reform, and gender and politics in Africa. Her research has been published in The Journal of Modern African Studies, Democratization and policy briefs for organizations such as the United States Institute of Peace. She has received grants and fellowships from the National Science Foundation and the Fulbright-Hays program. In 2010 she was the Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in Ethnicity and Multicultural Citizenship at Queen's University, Canada. She has also worked for USAID in Kenya and Ethiopia.
- Author(s)Lahra Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAfrican Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 maps 3 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £26.93Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £14.94
- £10.20Trending at £12.67
- £14.98Trending at £21.36
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.