All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the fascinating world of horology for the complete beginner. This book explains the terminology of the clockmaker and provides general details of clock construction including layout of wheels and escarpments, all of which are fully described and illustrated.
- Author BiographyStan Bray has written a number of books on model engineering and was editor of Model Engineers' Workshop and assistant editor of Model Engineer magazines.
- Author(s)Stan Bray
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleWorkshop Practice
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note42 black and white photographs; 40 scale plans & line drawings; 3 tables of data
- Weight181 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £14.18Trending at £15.28
- £13.51Trending at £15.60
- £6.82Trending at £8.98
- £18.06Trending at £22.77
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £9.99Trending at £11.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.