Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £15.20Trending at £16.14
- £11.16Trending at £14.29
- £8.97Trending at £12.34
- £6.86Trending at £9.00
- £4.53Trending at £4.98
- £13.98Trending at £19.92
About this product
- DescriptionExamines constitutional change in Latin America from 1900 to 2008 and provides the first systematic explanation of the origins of constitutional designs.
- Author BiographyGabriel L. Negretto (Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina) is Professor of Political Science at the Centro de Investigacion y Docencia Economicas (CIDE), located in Mexico City. He holds a law degree from the University of Buenos Aires, and both a Master of International Affairs with specialization in Latin American Studies and a Ph.D. in Political Science from Columbia University. Negretto has been visiting fellow and associate professor at the University of Notre Dame, Princeton University, The New School for Social Research, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, and Columbia University. He has published numerous articles on political institutions, institutional design, and constitutional change in American, European, and Latin American academic journals such as the Journal of Politics, the British Journal of Political Science, Comparative Political Studies, the Law and Society Review, Latin American Politics and Society, the Journal of Latin American Studies, Government and Opposition, and Desarrollo Economico. Negretto's most recent work, other than the present book, is the Latin American Constitutional Change Database (http://la-constitutionalchange.cide.edu/home).
- Author(s)Gabriel L. Negretto
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 26 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.