All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £9.10Trending at £9.65
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £5.97Trending at £6.21
- £7.11Trending at £7.29
- £6.34Trending at £7.13
- £8.32Trending at £8.44
About this product
- DescriptionCraft beer has in recent years seen an unprecedented surge in popularity across the United States and Canada. This book provides background, discusses the ingredients employed, explains what equipment is required and details the step-by-step how-to of the brewing process.
- Author BiographyGretchen Schmidhausler began making beer at home more than 20 years ago, before embarking on a career as a professional craft brewer. In this book, she shares her wealth of knowledge, her passion for the art of brewing and her love of craft beer with those who share her interest. She is the owner/brewer of the Little Dog Brewing Co., located in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Gretchen Schmidhausler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/09/2014
- GenreOther Beverages
- Series TitleShire Library USA
- Series Part/Volume Number811
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight247 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.