All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionMaking E-Learning Stick is comprised of 25+ easy-to-implement, low- or no-cost techniques that will increase learning transfer in both asynchronous e-learning and live virtual training.
- Author BiographyBarbara Carnes is a pioneer in the subject of training transfer, having written three books and a PhD dissertation on the subject. Her experience includes more than 30 years of training with Sprint North Supply and Carnes and Associates, the training company she founded in 1982. Currently Carnes teaches human resource development graduate courses at Webster University, plus doctoral courses for The University of Phoenix. She regularly conducts train-the-trainer workshops and presentations, is actively involved with both ASTD and SHRM, and writes a newsletter, Sticky Notes. Barbara Carnes resides in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)Barbara Carnes
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight263 g
- Width176 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.