Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book is an exploration of the volunteer networks for moral reforms of late Georgian and Victorian England.
- Author BiographyM. J. D. Roberts is Associate Professor in the Department of Modern History, Macquarie University, Sydney. He is the author of numerous articles on volunteer association in religious and philanthropic life of the 18th and 19th centuries, and has held visiting fellowships at the Universities of Adelaide and of Edinburgh, and at All Souls College, Oxford.
- PrizesWinner of Whitfield Prize 2005.
- Author(s)M. J. D. Roberts
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Social and Cultural Histories
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.