All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.51Trending at £4.72
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £20.87
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 1969 to 1979, Cleveland's city planning staff under Norman Krumholz's leadership conducted a unique experiment in equity oriented planning. This book provides a detailed personal account of a sustained and effective equity-planning practice that influenced urban policy.
- Author BiographyNorman Krumholz, Professor of Urban Planning at Cleveland State University, is former Director of the City of Cleveland Planning Commission and former President of the American Planning Association. He is the recipient of the 1990 National Planning Award for Distinguished Leadership by the American Planning Association.
- Author(s)John Forester,Norman Krumholz
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/05/1990
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleConflicts in Urban & Regional Development
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byAlan Altshuler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.