All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £25.41Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with practical teaching strategies, Making Every Lesson Count bridges the gap between research findings and classroom practice.
- Author BiographyShaun Allison leads on CPD in his school and is interested in supporting teachers to grow and develop their classroom practice. He is the author of the widely acclaimed Perfect Teacher-Led CPD and a popular speaker. Shaun's background is in science teaching and he is currently deputy head teacher at Durrington High School. Andy Tharby, a practising English teacher, is a research lead with an interest in helping ordinary classroom teachers enhance their practice through engagement with a wider evidence base. His well-regarded blog, Reflecting English, covers a range of subjects from improving student writing to finding solutions to the problems and dilemmas faced by busy teachers.
- Author(s)Andy Tharby,Shaun Allison
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Weight522 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.