All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGingerbread Houses lets you explore the delicious versatility of gingerbread in the delightful projects. Use these gingerbread recipes to get the kids in the kitchen. It will be sure to delight youngsters and enchant adults alike. Gingerbread Houses features colour photography, and how-to images of the design stages.
- Author BiographyAfter starting out in a career in Natural Medicines, it was a fondant-covered Christmas cake recipe that sparked Candice Clayton- Both's love for all things cake. A community college course, and countless cakes later, the author joined the Cake Decorators' Guild, started working part time at Cake Decorating Solutions, and started her own professional cake making business, 'The Fairy Cake Mother' where she works to produce something beautiful, beyond the expected, that contributes to a great event and makes people happy without stealing the limelight.
- Author(s)Candice Clayton
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2017
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Width245 mm
- Height210 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.