All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers real, concrete ways to deal with third world debt, make trade fair and tackle global warming. In this title, the author changed the views of the public and world leaders alike by showing why globalization doesn't work for the world's poor.
- Author BiographyJoseph E. Stiglitz was Chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers 1995-7 and Chief Economist at the World Bank 1997-2000. He is currently University Professor at Columbia University, teaching in the Department of Economics, the School of International and Public Affairs, and the Graduate School of Business. He is also the Chief Economist of the Roosevelt Institute and a Corresponding Fellow of the Royal Society and the British Academy. He won the Nobel Prize for Economics in 2001 and is the bestselling author of Globalization and Its Discontents, The Roaring Nineties, Making Globalization Work, Freefall, The Price of Inequality and The Great Divide, all published by Penguin.
- Author(s)Joseph Stiglitz
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight281 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £8.56Trending at £10.18
- £9.18Trending at £10.99
- £13.99Trending at £19.95
- £11.63Trending at £11.79
- £10.25Trending at £10.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.