All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, leading thinkers from a variety of disciplines probe the relation between a healthy democracy and education, and discuss topics that range from the place of religion in public life to political conflict in a pluralist society to the problems of racial inequality.
- Author BiographyDiane Ravitch is Research Professor of Education, School of Education, New York University, and holder of the Brown Chair in Education Policy at the Brookings Institution. Joseph P. Viteritti is Research Professor of Public Policy, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, New York University. Professors Ravitch and Viteritti are coeditors of New Schools for a New Century, published by Yale University Press.
- Author(s)Diane Ravitch
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 graphs
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDiane Ravitch,Professor Joseph P. Viteritti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.