All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on the latest research to show how groups can function more effectively to achieve the full potential of group work. For leaders and group supervisors as well as members of teams, boards, task forces, and other groups. Offers a clear vision of what makes groups work.
- Author BiographyALVIN ZANDER is a pioneer in the field of group dynamics who has spent most of his lengthy career as professor, researcher, and author studying how groups work and what makes for effective groups. He is coauthor (with D. Cartwright) of Group Dynamics, Research, and Theory (1953, later editions in 1960 and 1968), considered by many to be the book that created the field of group dynamics. Zander's other books include Making Boards Effective (Jossey--Bass, 1993), Effective Social Action by Community Groups (Jossey--Bass, 1990), and Groups at Work (1977).
- Author(s)Alvin Zander
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/08/1994
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width158 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.