CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionBy highlighting the institutional and socio-cultural context of human rights, this timely collection provides illuminating insights into the emergence and contemporary societal significance of human rights.
- Author BiographyMikael Rask Madsen is Director of iCourts, Centre of Excellence for International Courts and a Professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen. Gert Verschraegen is a Professor of Sociology at the University of Antwerp.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight634 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGert Verschraegen,Mikael Rask Madsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.