All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes bibliographical references (pages 199-265) and index.
- Author BiographyEmilie M. Hafner-Burton is a professor in the School of International Relations and Pacific Studies at the University of California, San Diego, and director of the Laboratory on International Law and Regulation. She is the author of Forced to Be Good and recipient of the Karl Deutsch Award.
- PrizesWinner of ISA Annual Best Book Award, International Studies Association 2015.
- Author(s)Emilie M. Hafner-Burton
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note2 tables.
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.11
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.