Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionJournalism is a powerful agent of change: political, social and economic. This book compiles chapters by renowned field authors and charts this power across parts of the world as diverse as China, Latin America and Africa.
- Author BiographyHugo de Burgh is Professor of Journalism at the University of Westminster. He writes on relationships between journalism and modernisation and has published books on the history of journalism in China, and on investigative journalism.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHugo de Burgh
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.