Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA text for literacy education courses, this book explores language topics and suggests pedagogical approaches and activities for use in 9-12 language arts classrooms. The book engages readers in learning how to help students make purposeful language choices essential for both academic and workplace success.
- Author BiographyDeborah J. Vause is Associate Professor of English and Humanities at York College of Pennsylvania. Julie S. Amberg is Associate Professor of English and Humanities at York College of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Deborah J. Vause,Julie S. Amberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.