All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.38
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.30
- £7.18Trending at £9.96
- £13.39Trending at £18.09
- £13.51Trending at £17.33
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionMaking Law Matter presents the first book-length treatment of an innovative prosecutorial institution, the Brazilian Ministrio Publico, which refashioned itself in the 1980s into a powerful defender of citizen rights in environmental protection, as well as in other areas of public interest such as disability rights, consumer protection, and anti-corruption.
- Author BiographyLesley K. McAllister is Associate Professor at the University of San Diego School of Law and Assistant Adjunct Professor at the University of California, San Diego, School of International Relations and Pacific Studies.
- Author(s)Lesley K. McAllister
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.