All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 1: Originally published as: Messerscheiden. Band 1, Keocherscheiden: von der Konstruktion zur fertigen Lederscheide. Bad Aibling, Germany: Wieland Verlag, 2008.
- Author BiographyDavid Holter is a master in orthopedic engineering and has been working professionally with the processing of leather for many years. His knife sheaths belong to the best to be found in Germany and Europe.
- Author(s)David Holter
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note300 colour photos & illus
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.