CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionExamining a range of countries, periods and policy areas, this book provides an original explanation of market reforms in the industrialized world.
- Author BiographyJane Gingrich is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Minnesota. She received her PhD in 2007 from the University of California, Berkeley, and was a Max Weber Fellow at the European University Institute from 2008 to 2009. Her research interests focus on comparative social policy, political parties and administrative reform.
- Author(s)Jane R. Gingrich
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.