All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionBrings to the light the conflicting meanings attached to skiing by diverse groups in British Columbia.
- Author BiographyMark C.J. Stoddart is an assistant professor of sociology at Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- PrizesWinner of Early Investigator Award, Canadian Sociological Association 2014 (Canada).
- Author(s)Mark C. J. Stoddart
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note10 b&w photos, 4 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.