All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £35.00Trending at £67.29
- £5.96Trending at £6.05
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £5.22Trending at £8.98
- £6.16Trending at £6.97
- £13.11Trending at £14.83
About this product
- DescriptionAims to provide a deeper and more nuanced understanding of management within the entertainment industries. This book traces the changing roles of management both historically and in the contemporary moment within US and international contexts, and across a range of media forms, from film and television to video games and social media.
- Author BiographyDerek Johnson is Assistant Professor of Media and Cultural Studies in the Department of Communication Arts at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of Media Franchising: Creative License and Collaboration in the Culture Industries and the co-editor of A Companion to Media Authorship. Derek Kompare is Associate Professor of Film and Media Arts in the Meadows School of the Arts at Southern Methodist University. He is the author of Rerun Nation: How Repeats Invented American Television and CSI. Avi Santo is Associate Professor and Director of the Institute for the Humanities at Old Dominion University.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleCritical Cultural Communication
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAvi Santo,Derek Johnson,Derek Kompare
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.