All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step instructions and 250 photographs show you how to make over 20 unique and personal albums using simple craft materials - create a keepsake album for an important event, make a memory quilt and mark special milestones with themed album scrapbook pages.
- Author BiographyPenny Boylan is a highly creative author, stylist and contributor to many craft publications, both magazines and books. She loves variety and works in a range of styles and media, specializing in texture. Her previous books include Scrapbooking (published by Southwater) Inspirations: Salt Dough, Inspirations: Modelling Clay, Step-by-Step 50 Christmas Crafts and A Christmas Companion (all published by Lorenz Books) and Painting On Glass for Conran Octopus.
- Author(s)Penny Boylan
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 250 photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width239 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £6.50Trending at £9.09
- £24.71Trending at £36.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.