All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection of correspondence written by members of English landed gentry families provides insights into the formation, experience and practice of elite masculine identities. The source book examines continuities and changes in such processes within the male life cycle and across the early modern and modern periods.
- Author BiographyMARK ROTHERY Lecturer in History at the University of Northampton, UK. HENRY FRENCH Professor of Social History at the University of Exeter, UK.
- Author(s)Henry French,Mark Rothery
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note224 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.50Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.