All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £35.21Trending at £37.98
- £17.71Trending at £18.54
- £7.90Trending at £8.23
- £14.00Trending at £17.14
- £16.20Trending at £19.99
- £16.25Trending at £19.07
- £11.31Trending at £12.24
About this product
- DescriptionIntimate portrayal of the Arab musical experience, for both the specialist and general reader.
- Author BiographyJihad Racy is Professor of Ethnomusicology at the University of California, Los Angeles, and one of the leading experts on music in the Arab world. He is a performer and composer in his own right.
- Author(s)A.J. Racy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byCharles Tripp,Julia A. Clancy-Smith,Israel Gershoni,Roger Owen,Yezid Sayigh,Judith E. Tucker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.