All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging book explains how sounds are made, with easy-to-understand examples and hands-on, fun experiments.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies. Richard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Exploring Sound
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £30.99Trending at £33.48
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
- £9.97Trending at £12.98
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £11.66Trending at £13.77
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.32Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.