All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe intertwining of biological reproduction and the personal, political, legal, and technological meanings of reproduction, explored through ethnographic studies and analyzed in the context of science and technology studies and feminist theory.
- Author BiographyCharis Thompson is Associate Professor of Rhetoric and Women's Studies at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Charis Thompson
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInside Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note5 illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.