Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £64.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the discussion of how policy work happens, whether that involves bringing a policy-making process to fruition or the implementation of policy. This book is divided into four key sections: understanding policy processes; governance contexts; instruments and discourses; and leadership in policy work.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJulie Charlesworth,Leslie Budd,Rob Paton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.