All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by key people in the field, this timely and accessible book argues that treating policy's movement as an active process of 'translation', in which policies are interpreted, inflected and re-worked as they change location, is of critical importance for studying policy.
- Author BiographyDave Bainton is a lecturer in Education at Goldsmiths College, University of London and works on relationships between education and development in the Global South. John Clarke is Professor Emeritus in the Faculty of Social Sciences at the Open University. His work stretches across cultural studies, anthropology and policy studies. Noemi Lendvai is a Lecturer in Comparative Social Policy at the University of Bristol and works on post-communist transformations and the Europeanisation of welfare. Paul Stubbs is a UK-born sociologist, currently a Senior Research Fellow in the Institute of Economics, Zagreb, Croatia whose work at the junctions of research, activism and advocacy/consultancy focuses on social policy in South East Europe
- Author(s)Dave Bainton,John Clarke,Noemi Lendvai,Paul Stubbs
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.