All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionMaking Projects Critical is an edited collection contributed by a range of international scholars linking the area of project management with critical management perspectives. Challenging recent debates on inherent problems in project management, the text considers project management within a wider organizational and societal context.
- Author BiographyDAMIAN HODGSON is a Senior Lecturer in Organizational Analysis and HRM at Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK. SVETLANA CICMIL is a Senior Lecturer in Project Management at Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, UK, where she also acts as Research Unit Director within the School of Operations and Information Management.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleManagement, Work and Organisations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDamian Hodgson,Svetlana Cicmil
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.