CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how disability activists in the UK and Canada have transformed aspirations into legal claims in their quest for equality.
- Author BiographyDr Lisa Vanhala currently holds a postdoctoral fellowship at the Centre for Socio-Legal Studies at the University of Oxford. She previously held an Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) postdoctoral fellowship at the Centre for the Study of Human Rights at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). Her research has been published in the Journal of European Public Policy, the Canadian Journal of Political Science, Common Law World Review, and Regional and Federal Studies.
- Author(s)Lisa Vanhala
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Disability, Law and Policy Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.