All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers texts and images that has evolved from papers given at the inaugural Making Sense colloquium, which was held at the University of Cambridge in September 2009.
- Author BiographyLorna Collins is a PhD student in French philosophy at the University of Cambridge, where she is a Foundation Scholar at Jesus College. Her philosophical work develops the concept of Making Sense through the aesthetic theories of Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guattari, Jean-Luc Nancy, Jacques Ranciere and Bernard Stiegler. Elizabeth Rush is a PhD student in modern languages at the University of Cambridge. She is currently researching representations of care in Spanish and French fiction written between 1890 and 1930, focusing on J.K. Huysmans, Andre Gide, Ramon del Valle-Inclan and Gabriel Miro.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleEuropean Connections
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note99, coloured and b/w ill.
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Rush,Lorna Collins
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.57
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.26
- £17.24Trending at £17.71
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.20
- £24.73Trending at £27.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.