All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text, written for aspiring and practising principals, provides a guide to school leadership. The authors offer real-life case examples of typical leadership dilemmas in such areas as student discipline, teacher assessment, fiscal management, parental involvement and schoolwide planning.
- Author BiographyRICHARD ACKERMAN is assistant professor of education at the University of Massachusetts Lowell College of Education and lecturer on education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. He is co--director (with Rebecca van der Bogert) of the International Network of Principals' Centers. He lives in Cambridge. GORDON A. DONALDSON is professor of education at the University of Maine and coordinator of the Maine Network of School Leaders. REBECCA VAN DER BOGERT is a former principal who now serves as superintAndent of schools in Winnetka, Illinois.
- Author(s)Gordon A. Donaldson,Rebecca Van Der Bogert,Richard Ackerman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/10/1995
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.