Making Sense of Children's Drawings by Angela Anning, Kathy Ring (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.63Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Click & Collect
- £19.00+ £1.00 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by smpcomms
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how young children learn to draw and draw to learn, at home and school. It provides support for practitioners in developing a pedagogy of drawing in Art and Design and across the curriculum and provide advice for parents about how to make sense of their children's drawings.
- Author BiographyAngela Anning is Professor of Early Childhood Education at the University of Leeds. Her professional background is in urban early years services. Her research interests include Art and Design Education, early childhood education and family intervention programmes, professional knowledge and multi-agency teamwork. She has written widely on early childhood education. Dr. Kathy Ring began her career as a primary teacher in a range of schools, specialising in teaching four-year-olds and in the creative arts curriculum. Her current position is as Senior Lecturer in Education at York St John College. In this role she contributes to Initial Teacher Education, In-service and Masters programmes, with a particular focus upon early years education.
- Author(s)Angela Anning,Kathy Ring
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight271 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.