All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2000, a majority of the world's population was living in cities. This trend towards urbanization shows no sign of slowing. This work offers a sense of the patterns and processes of urbanization and the spatial organisation of cities, recognizing the significance of globalization, economics, politics and culture from a range of perspectives.
- Author BiographyBlair Badcock is at the University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Author(s)Blair Badcock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.