All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionIBS, which affects almost one in six Americans, is characterized by abdominal pain, bloating, gas, and diarrhea or constipation. Drawing on his many years of experience treating people who have symptoms of IBS, the author explains normal digestion, the causes of IBS, how IBS is diagnosed, and what to expect with treatment.
- Author BiographyBrian E. Lacy, Ph.D., M.D., is a professor of medicine at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and Chief, Section of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire. He is coauthor of Healing Heartburn, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Brian E. Lacy
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note20, 20 black & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.