All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis short and simple book for those who are completely new to research will answer all your students' questions about the subject. It will help them to make sense of the various and often confusing research methods and terminology, to read and appraise literature and to understand how research is implemented in practice.
- Author BiographyPam Moule is Professor of Health Services Research and Director of the Centre for Health and Clinical Research at the University of the West of England, Bristol. Pam is engaged in a number of research and evaluation projects across a range of health care environments, supported by a variety of funders. Pam delivers research methods education, supervises undergraduate and masters level dissertations, and supports Doctoral students in the fields of leadership, learning and workforce. Pam has a number of publications in a range of nursing and medical journals and has published four textbooks. Pam is on the editorial board of Nurse Education Today and reviews papers for a number of nursing and health care journals.
- Author(s)Pam Moule
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.