All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches the reader that wine, like anything else that gives pleasure, can be enjoyed more fully by those who have taken the trouble to learn something about it. This book explains how the sensory system can be trained in order to reach a high level of assessment skill, well within reach of the average wine lover.
- Author BiographyAlan Young is the president of the International Wine Academy and a wine consultant. He is the author of 18 books, including Chardonnay and Wine Routes of Argentina. Miguel Torres is a wine maker.
- Author(s)Alan Young
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication20/10/2008
- Place of PublicationHealdsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalk Hill Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edition Statement5th ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.