All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTackles in a comprehensive but lively manner subjects (such as constitutional theory, the function of the American Supreme Court, doctrinal developments, and judicial processes) rarely treated in one volume.
- Author BiographyWalter M. Frank enjoyed a thirty-year career with the law department of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, retiring as chief of commercial litigation in 2005. During his tenure, in addition to his litigation responsibilities, he negotiated leases for the World Trade Center and served as the Authority's legal liaison to the New York State Legislature. Since retiring, he has published three law review articles focusing on the relationship between politics and constitutional law.
- Author(s)Walter M. Frank
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.99
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
- £11.71Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.