Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.94Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook on policy making in British central government. It examines policy making through concepts drawn from the experiences and perceptions of the politicians, officials and those involved in the decision making process. It sets out a range of techniques for doing this, and applies them to five case studies of policy making.
- Author BiographyPeter Levin lectures in social policy and administration at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Peter Levin
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Sociology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.