All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael P. Mortell,Tine Hansen-Turton
- Author BiographyMichael Mortell is Director of the Alliance for Children and Families Strategy Counts! initiative. He came to the Alliance after leading one of several Lean Six Sigma projects underway within the administration functions of Milwaukee Public Schools, in partnership with the GE Healthcare Foundation. Mr. Mortell managed the $5.1 million Workforce Innovation in Regional Economic Development (WIRED) grant, designing and launching the Innovation Fund. The WIRED initiative provided seed funding for regional partnerships and projects designed to enhance southeastern Wisconsin's economic competitiveness. Tine Hansen-Turton MGA, JD, FCCP, FAAN, is founding Executive Director/CEO, Convenient Care Association (CCA), Philadelphia; a national for-profit trade association of 1200+ emerging private-sector based retail clinics that provide basic primary health care to over 17 million people nationally. She also serves as Vice President, Health Care Access and Policy for Public Health Management Corporation (a nonprofit public health institute with 30 years in managing and consulting for other nonprofit organisations), and as CEO, National Nursing Centers Consortium (where she oversees the growth and development of 250+ nurse-managed health centres, serving more than 2.5 million clients). Tine is adjunct faculty, Fels Institute of Government and LaSalle University. She publishes in leading peer-reviewed professional health care and legal journals and is a regular presenter at local, state and national health care conferences. She is co-author of Springer's Community and Nurse-Managed Health Centers: Getting them Started and Keeping them Going, an AJN Book of the Year Award Winner, and Nurse-managed Wellness Centers: Developing and Maintaining Your Center. Ms Hanson-Turton has received several advocacy and leadership awards, including the 2005 Eisenhower Fellowship and the American Express Next Gen Fellowship by the Independent Sector in 2010. She also recently received the Philadelphia Business Journal 40 under 40 Leadership Award and was named one of the 101 emerging Philadelphia connectors by Leadership Philadelphia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.