All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £28.32Trending at £30.59
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a comparative analysis of feminist social movements in the aftermath of the collapse of state socialism, this book offers a unique opportunity to examine how shifting gender relations interact with local identities to create new understandings of gender, the state, and strategies for resistance.
- Author BiographyKatja M. Guenther is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Riverside.
- Author(s)Katja M. Guenther
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2010
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.